It's Summer, I live in Georgia, what else can a girl say? This peach sorbet was inspired by the plethora of peaches brought home combined with the hot and humid outdoors. I love sorbet because it's simple and simple is what this busy health minded mom needs. No time to fuss and no time for a million random ingredients. It's the perfect afternoon pick-me-up snack or evening dessert after a long hard day. However you choose to enjoy it remember you can have peace of mind that your putting real whole ingredients into your mouth and nourishing your body! I thoroughly enjoyed this peachy-keen dessert and hope you do too!
5-6 Large peaches
Juice from 1 lemon
1 1/2 tsp. powdered Stevia
- Rinse and peel peaches.
- Slice peaches and discard the pit.
- Place sliced peaches into food processor.
- Add the lemon juice and stevia.
- Puree for 30 seconds, scrape the sides of bowl, continue pureeing until smooth.
- Place pureed peach mixture into freezer proof container.
- Freeze 6 hours or overnight.
Note: If freezing longer let sorbet sit out for at least 20 minutes before scooping out.