I live with the most misunderstood & medically controversial disease yet the world will see a cute picture of a Lyme straw snapped on a good day with good lighting. The far from truth reality is that the battle to regain health takes incredible perseverance & tenacity, countless tears, copious amounts of money, needle pricks, lab draws, substantial supplements, consistent detoxing, desperate prayers, & long arduous days. Anyone who has traversed this journey walks out a transformed soul. A few things that the past 6 years fighting Lyme has taught me:
1) Letting go of the vision you had for your life makes way for the one that He meant to sculpt anyways
2) In times of weakness humility takes a seat beside you to give you perspective
3) Getting out of bed is a win. Getting out of the house is a win. Driving down the road is a win. Making it to work is a win. Celebrate every small step & you’ll see how far you’ve come
4) Circumstances are not a prerequisite for happiness
5) In the soil of loss & deep grief blooms sweet & content gratitude. Let it grow
6) Worth & value don't depend on what you do (or don't do)
7) Few souls are cut out to walk alongside you in the darkness. Invest in the ones that do
8) Rule your mind or it will rule you. A healthy body starts with a healthy mind
9) Many won't ever fully understand. Accepting this truth brings peace
10) Every wrinkle & laugh line has been hard earned and a gift many don’t get the chance to earn
11) The gift of empathy is one that connects one struggling soul to another
12) Blessings exist everywhere. Just look
13) Fill your circle with people who will root for you, pray with you, & who will lift you up—sometimes, literally. Forgive those who won’t
14) Doctors are human & they don’t know everything.You know your body more than your doctor. Trust it
15) People often see what they want to see
16) Be patient in your season & be compassionate with yourself & once you’re able, be a resource
17) Laugh often. Humor keeps us sane during our most difficult moments
18) Grieve your former self then love your current self. Life has seasons
19) Our desire for heaven grows greater the more pain we experience
20) Sweat toxins. Not the small stuff
Stefanie is a Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach, Bioenergetic Practitioner & Holistic Nutritionist who specializes in whole body detoxification, improving digestion, fatigue, autoimmunity, overcoming chronic illness, functional nutrition, Lyme Disease & mold illness and more.
She is available for one-on-one appointments to support you throughout your entire healing journey.
If you are interested in working with Stefanie reach out to learn more about how partnering with me can help you along your healing journey.
Want to learn more about my services and how I can help you? You can browse my website to learn more!
Together we thrive!